Interested in purchasing a home, but not sure where to begin? Join us for a free First-Time Home Buyer Seminar in San Diego on Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 9am to 11am. Presented by Caliber Home Loans, Ascent Real Estate, and The KNOW in San Diego REALTOR® Team, this seminar will help answer all of your questions about buying your first home in a fun and approachable way.
This Seminar Will Cover:
- The home buying process.
- Knowing your buying power.
- Home loan options.
- State of the Real Estate Market.
- Renting vs. Buying.
Enjoy light refreshments as you learn from the experts, including Chris Rocco, Loan Consultant at Caliber Home Loans; Mary Beth Kellee, REALTOR® at Ascent Real Estate; and Philip Fredricksen, a Broker and Attorney. Seats are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible.
- When: Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 9am to 11am
- Where: Ascent Real Estate, Inc.’s Conference Center in Banker’s Hill at 410 Kalmia St., San Diego, CA 92101
- RSVP: Please RSVP to Mary Beth Kellee @ 858-442-8002 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org